I imagine this is a heavy time for everyone — in very different ways. Important to stay healthy, and bring joy where it’s possible. As we head into the holiday weekend, wanted to share these vegan buffalo cauliflower wings with you all I made the other day. Thank you @rotterandfriends for the air fryer bday gift! Recipe below.
1. In one bowl, mix 1 cup of flour, 1 tbsp onion powder, 1 tbsp garlic poder, 1 tbsp smoked paprika, a pinch of salt, and black pepper to taste; whisk together.
2. In another bowl add 2 tbsp egg replacer (I used ener-g) and 4 tbsp warm water; whisk until it’s gooey.
3. Cut cauliflower into florets; dip them in the flour mix, then the egg mix, then the flour mix again and place onto rack of air fryer, one layer only.
4. Fry in air fryer 400 degrees for 7 minutes; halfway move them around.
5. In a pan, on low heat, add 2 tbsp vegan butter (I used melt), 1 tsp white vinegar and half a cup of sriracha.
6. When the cauliflower is done, toss it with the sriracha sauce and sprinkle parsley over the top. Serve with vegan ranch or blue cheese dressing!